Are you looking for a way to take your business to the next level?
By offering new services, you may be able to make the next big step in no time at all. For many spas, intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment services offer a top notch return on investment.
Before you do anything, however, you need to ask this question: what is the return on investment on IPL treatment? Once you know the answer, you can then decide how long it will take to recoup your money as well as how much you can expect to earn on a monthly and yearly basis.
Here are five of the biggest benefits of IPL treatment, ensuring that offering this service will make you rich:
- Improve the tone and texture of aging and/or sun damaged skin. Over time, many people find that their skin is no longer as youthful as it once was. Fortunately, IPL treatments can help restore younger looking skin. With the ability to improve both the structure and appearance, there is no wondering why so many people are interested in this type of treatment.
- Little to no discomfort. As a spa owner, you are well aware that some treatments are more involved than others. And it goes without saying that many people will shy away from any treatment that involves discomfort or pain. With IPL, this is rarely the case. This procedure involves little discomfort and downtime.
- Cost effective. This is beneficial to you on two different levels. On one side of things, the affordable cost of the service ensures that a large number of customers are able to afford the treatment. Along with this, the more people you treat with intense pulsed light the more money you are going to earn, thus increasing your return on investment.
- IPL can be combined with a variety of other treatment services. Just because somebody is going through this treatment does not mean they have to stop with others. This is important, as it allows you to continually sell multiple services. Skin therapies used in conjunction with IPL include microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing among others.
- Hair removal. More people today than ever before are interested in hair removal treatments. With IPL, this is exactly what you are offering. When compared to topical removal treatments, this option is far better because it actually reduces the number of hairs that will grow back in the same place. In fact some students have shown that up to 90% of hair can be permanently removed after several treatments. Most people opt for anywhere from two to eight treatments, depending on the results they are experiencing. If you’re charging the average price of $235 per treatment (source: WebMD), you can see how quickly the profits add up.
At this point, you should have a better understanding of how an IPL will bring more money into your spa. You also want to consider another very important point: you are providing customers with a high level service that provides a variety of benefits. In other words, you are not selling a service to simply make money. You can feel good about offering this type of treatment, as it has a lot to offer in terms of benefits.
IPL is noninvasive, attracting people to experiment with this treatment. As you explain this benefit, as well as many others, to your clientele, don’t be surprised as your number of bookings goes through the roof.
You can sell IPL as a separate service or group it together with other treatments, such as microdermabrasion. Either way, this is becoming more and more popular with each passing day, thanks to the affordable cost and long lasting results.
Are you going to offer IPL treatment to your clients? This may be the next step in boosting your company’s profits. Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below.