Glycolic Acid (AHA) Disclaimer and Warning
- By purchasing this product you agree not to hold MD Spa Shop, LLC or Transcend Skin Care, LLC liable. This is a legal and binding agreement.
- I understand any and all hazards associated with the usage of Glycolic Acid and will procure and read any necessary literature required to be educated and informed about its usage and necessary precautions and dangers.
- I agree to be completely and solely responsible for any and all injuries or damage to myself, others and property associated with usage of Glycolic Acid and I take full responsibility for proper storage and safety precautions for myself and any person who may come in contact with the Glycolic Acid I am purchasing.
- I am a legal adult above the age of 18.
- Caution: Misuse of products containing Glycolic Acid or Lactic Acid can cause injury or burns to the skin. Directions must be followed carefully, and the following are some important reminders for use of Glycolic peel products: Always perform a patch test in an inconspicuous area and wait 24 hours to observe signs of irritation before using any product.
- Directions must be followed exactly. Do not leave on longer than the directions state. To do so risks skin injury. Do not use the higher strengths of Glycolic Acid Peels if pregnant or nursing and consult your Physician before use for any other product. Do not use if you have undergone recent Chemotherapy treatment or Accutane Treatment. Consult your Physician if you have any questions regarding the use of a product with any illness or condition you may have. Always use a sunscreen of SPF 15 or greater when on a Glycolic treatment program or any exfoliating program. Do not use any products around the eyes unless it is a product specifically for the eye area. If excessive irritation or stinging occurs with any product, rinse off immediately and discontinue use when in doubt about what to do, consult a physician.