Take 3 capsules per day. May take with meals or on an empty stomach.
Collagen Peptides: building blocks shown to help skin elasticity, reduce wrinkles and improve the appearance of cellulite.
- Zinc: essential mineral important for collagen synthesis and repair
- Copper: an essential mineral that acts as a cofactor for collagen synthesis.
- Manganese: essential trace nutrient required for the activation of collagen-producing enzymes
- Glucosamine Sulfate: the building block of connective tissue, improves the formation of connective tissue microfibers, upregulates collagen synthesis, the source of sulfur for collagen building and strengthening
- Collagen Type 2: helps promote younger-looking skin appearance, shown to reduce wrinkles and fine lines and scaling, improves skin hydration and increases skin levels of hyaluronic acid, providing more hydrated, and supple skin.
- MSM: Improves collagen strength, resilience, and synthesis. Anti-inflammatory benefits support collagen production
- Egg Shell Membrane: is a source of natural collagen-building molecule essential for building healthy connective tissue, reduces free radical stress and stimulates the secretion of collagen matric components
- Hyaluronic Acid: improves connective tissue hydration and support collagen elasticity and synthesis, proven skin anti-aging benefits, shown to improve skin wrinkling and overall skin condition
BCAAs: stimulate protein synthesis, enhance dermal collagen production
Glycine: collagen building block provides the raw material for improving collagen synthesis
Proline: collagen raw material form collagen and connective tissue, repairing skin damage and wounds
Boron: facilitates activity of collagen-building enzymes, improves connective tissue matrix turnover assuring a constant supply of fresh youthful collagen
Vitamin C: is rate-limiting raw material for collagen production, improves tissue hydration and collagen synthesis for a reduction in fine lines, wrinkles and improved dermal thickness, hydration and wound healing