With the possibility to use both 8g and 16g cartridges, the CryoProbe|x+ can treat all skin lesions you will be confronted with in your clinic.
What does it treat?
All benign lesions: Warts, skin tags, solar lentigo, pigmented spots, actinic keratoses, seborrheic keratoses, Hemangioma, molluscum contagiosum, condyloma, plantar warts, and more…
The Cryo Probe X includes:
- on/off switch with simple fingertip control
- 5 micro applicator tips:
- Blue dot applicator for 1-3mm applications, penetration max 3mm
- White dot applicator for 2-6mm applications, penetration max 4mm
- Green dot applicator for 4-8mm applications, penetration max 5mm
- Yellow dot applicator for 7-20mm applications, penetration max 6mm
- 60mm Blue dot applicator for harder to reach 1-3mm applications
- 24x8g N2O cartridges
- 12x16g N20 cartridges
- An elegantly crafted design with aluminum housing
Not sure if this is the best unit for you? Check out our Cryoprobe resources:
Out of stock